I have put together for you 18 tips that will help aid you in your weight loss goals. No one has ever said that loosing weight would be easy, but it does take hard work and determination to loose weight and be able to keep it off. Most of these tips were learned from me being overweight and out of shape. It may take some time to incorporate these tips into your lifestyle, but you can always go back to them if you need to read something for your particular situation. I have learned a lot over the years about loosing weight an keeping it off. Their is so much knowledge that I will share with you to help you get back in shape.
Change your eating Habits
1. If you love to eat food, this is a good Thing. You just have to change the way that you are eating. If you are eating only 2 or 3 meals a day, you will have to change this to 5 to 6 meals a day to put your body in fat burning mode. Make sure that you cut back on the junk food.
Get off the sofa!
2. I know their are so many things to keep you sitting in front of the TV for hours at a time. If you want to loose weight and get in great shape you will have to get off the sofa, plain and simple. It may be hard in the beginning if you are used to having your butt glued to the sofa watching reality shows, talk shows, movies……ect
Drink plenty of water
3. Did you know that you should be drinking 8 glasses of water a day? Their are many of people actually drinking 8 sodas a day, if this is you ditch the sodas an start drinking water. By drinking 8 glasses of water day you will be flushing all of the toxins from your system. This will leave you feeling much more rejuvenated
and full of energy.
Start by walking
4. Where do I start? Is a question that I get pretty frequently. If you have really never exercised before you could start by doing something as simple as walking. This is an exercise that many people can do at their own pace. Walking is a great because it gets your heat pumping and your blood flowing. Make sure that you have a good pair of walking shoes that are comfortable.
Cut back on the alcohol
5. If you are drinking heavy alcohol daily you should stop. If you are going to drink you should try to stick to red wine, because of all the health benefits it has. Even in doing this you should drink no more than 2 glasses of wine per day, anything over that is defeating the purpose. Heavy alcohol greatly slows down your metabolism, so don’t forget to limit your alcohol.
Find a workout partner
6. If you are the type of person that would workout by themselves, it would probably be best that you get a workout partner. This way you both could keep each other motivated when times get tough and they will. The great thing that I have learned about having a workout buddy is you can always bounce different workout ideas on each other. This is a great way for long term weight loss success!
Keep sugary drinks to a minimum
7. Drink a lot of sugary drinks, and soda will actually make you gain weight because your body will turn the sugar into fat. You should try to keep these types of drinks to a minimum. If you just have to have sweet drinks try to drink plenty of sports drinks after your workout. It will replenish all of the vitamins and nutrients that you have lost while you were exercising. These are a must, I keep my pantry stocked full of them.
Give your pantry a makeover
8. Go take a look in your pantry. Do you have any healthy food in their? If you have all of the unhealthy food around it will always be tempting to eat it. Stock your pantry with healthy treats like nuts, granola bars, tuna in a can, wheat crackers…….ect
You will be surprised at how this simple change will help you loose weight. Your not the only person that will benefit from this, your entire family will greatly benefit also!
If you are a smoker stop now!
9. I know that smoking is a very hard addiction to stop especially if you have been smoking for years. If you want to be successful in weight loss, this is a habit that you must learn to kick. Their are many great programs out their that will help you kick the habit. It could do more hard than good if you are exercising and smoking too!
Find the right diet for you
10. When you are choosing a diet you have to find the right one for you. Just because one diet has worked for one person doesn’t mean that it will work for you. Also make sure you stay away from diets that tell you to only eat certain kinds of foods. Have you ever tried to eat only certain kinds of foods? How did it work for you? The main theme of you diet should be moderation.
Want to Gain Inches – Male
Join your local gym
11.Your local gym has many different exercise equipment that you can use to get in shape. Many of today’s gyms have basketball courts, racquetball courts, and swimming pools. They also have very flexible payment options to fit just about any budget. They even have in house personal trainers to help you get back into shape and reach your fitness goals.
Build your very own home gym
12. If going to the big gyms are just not your thing, why not build your very own home gym. Their is a big misconception that you have to have a lot of money to build a home. We all know that Rome was not built in a day. You could just purchase your basics in the beginning.
Things you could purchase
1. Weight bench
2. Set of dumbbells
4. Free weights
These are all you really need to get started. You can always get more equipment when you get more advanced in your workouts. It could be as simple as setting up shop in your basement, empty room, or the garage. The great thing about having your very own home gym is that their is no commute. You are always just a couple of steps from the gym.
Which would be better for you the big box gym or a home gym?
Make better fast food choices
13. I know that you will not be able to eat at home all the time. If you are going to be eating out their are many healthy choices that you can make. Many restaurants now are now offering low fat, low calorie meals these days to keep up with the demand. Subway has plenty of sandwiches that are made to order. This is so much better that going to your local hamburger joint, which has burgers that are probably loaded with saturated fat and grease! If you plan on loosing any kind weight be sure to make better choices when you are out on the road.
Join an online weight loss forum
14. Joining an online weight loss forum is a great way to meet like minded people that may have similar experiences in their weight loss journeys. It’s also a great place to get tips on weight loss, dieting and exercise. If you have any questions this is a great place to voice your concerns because their is most likely someone their that has a similar problem.
Don’t forget I’m a great person to post your questions too!
Don’t procrastinate start today!
15. A lot of people want to loose weight but they continue to put it off for some other time. If you do this you will do nothing but continue to gain weight if you live the same lifestyle. Don’t be this type of person. If you want to live a healthy lifestyle go out their and take it! It’s right their in front of you. Always remember that you will never achieve your weight loss goals if you never take the first step.
Get away from weight loss killers
16. We all know who these people are. Weight loss killers are people who’s sole purpose in life is to bring people down whop are trying to loose weight. I could probably call these type of people by other names but I won’t go their. People like this have nothing but negativity to say, they say things like:
* You are just wasting your time?
* Let’s go get some fast food.
* Exercise is for losers?
What is so funny about this is that these are the same people that will ask you for advice on how to loose weight. When you start to get in shape others will want to know “what have you been doing to loose weight.”
Purchase a good bike
17. This is a great way to loose weight and stay in shape. Bikes are fairly inexpensive and easy to ride. You know what they say about bikes, you rode one you rode them all. This is also a great way to add a little variety to your workout plan. Their are just so many bike trails that will make your ride so much more fun.
Write down your fitness goals
18. I can’t stress the point of writing down your fitness goals. Without any goals you really have nothing to look forward to or to conquer. Always set you goals high and adjust them accordingly when you reach them. This will surely keep you motivated when things start to get tough with your personal weight loss goals. You probably have goals in other aspects of your life for career and family, so why should weight loss be any different.
Burn The Fat, Feed The Muscle, The #1 best-selling diet ebook on the Internet ,is completely unique and different from other programs on the diet market because it’s not a weight loss program – it’s a fat loss program. Once you’ve read just the first three chapters, there will be no doubt in your mind that pursuing weight loss is not only the wrong goal, it may be the reason why you’ve failed to reach and maintain your ideal body weight
Burn The fat shows you exactly why it’s fat you must lose, not weight, why you cannot succeed with starvation diets, and then shows you exactly how to burn off fat, step by step, in one of the most detailed fat loss nutrition books ever written.
If you’re interested in learning exactly what to eat to lose fat the natural way – without supplements, without drugs and without slowing down your metabolism – while also learning the why behind it all, then this program could truly change your life. Get your free course today!